Get your independence back and feel empowered once more in no time. Our occupational therapists can provide you with techniques to have better control of your body’s functionalities. With Occupational Therapy, you can gradually regain your strength, your mobility, and many other physical motor functions – all of which will eventually lead to a higher level of independence.
Occupational Therapy may cover one or a combination of the following services:
- Coordination Skills Restoration Program
- Mobility Treatment
- Training to Restore Balance
- Pain Management
- Basic Skills Re-Education
- Work Safety Practices
- Occupational Therapy Equipment Training
- Body Mechanics Treatment
- Evaluating Client’s Cognition and Psychosocial Needs
To get these services or to learn more about your therapy options, you may contact us at 412-323-2273 and set an appointment with a care coordinator.